At Commonwealth Personnel Consultants, our corporate philosophy also embraces giving back to the community. It’s a natural extension of the priority we place on building positive relationships. Additionally, our company’s participation in business and civic affairs adds another dimension to our wide-ranging network of contacts and further enhances our usefulness to you.
Our community involvement can best be illustrated by the many varied activities and accomplishments of Pat Haynes, President.
- Past President of National Association of Women Business Owners, Richmond Chapter. Board member for eight years and National Board Representative for two years. Chaired first Enterprising Women of Excellence Award Dinner and chaired event for six years.
- Current Foundation Board Member of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Richmond Chapter.
- Served on Virginia Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Served on Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce Board.
- Served on Henrico Business Council Board.
- Served as Pacesetter Chairperson for initial private funding for the Greater Richmond Partnership.
- 1996 Graduate of Leadership Metro Richmond. (LMR)
- 1998 Women In Business Advocate of the year. U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Hospitality House for six years